viernes, 5 de febrero de 2010

doing good, going in a good way, doing what I want to do....feeling satisfied




... In a good way ... I think i have taken good decisions... This year i have decided to put my coins in one basquet ( todas mis monedas en una canasta jajja ) .. in the family, calmness, hard word, free time to know myself basquet..

ANd I have done it good, I need to accept that i am not perfect and iwill never be, sometimes I actually hurt people withouth wanting it, but I have decide not to put in my life situations that may increase those chances and for that .. I have given in good hands a good project that I started to give metime to think and start new "dreams", ones that makes me calm, satisfied and commited.

Unfortunately I have realized that I am not very good in team work" tasks, I will work in my tolerance and communication, I want to improve withouth hurting anyone on the way. =)

I have started to dream again, and do what i must do to be calm and is basically

- Focus on my work.. do what i know to do in the best way with responsability and passion
- Be with my family... share every moment I can with them.
- Start dreaming and looking for other ways.... Analizing myself of what i want and what i will do to achieve it..

I am on this way ... on my own.. and I am happy for it ..

And today the volcanoes reminded me how beautiful is to be in this world and that there is nothing a human can do that will be more perfect than the nature.... We are just a small part of the greatest thing in world...

No hay comentarios: