sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Welcome Home London


Welcome Home London!

Ive been here for almost a month! Unbelievable! times just goes so fast, But when it comes to forget someone, take out a feelings that hurts, thoughts of feeling betrayed, lyied, humilliated and stupid, time just goes too slow sometimes!. But at this point my believe is "I was listening what I wanted to listen and not what it was said to me not only in words, but in behaviour, reactions, actions,excuses,etc", and at the end , this life is only one, and is time for me to focus on what matters and be happy with what I DO have, forget, forgive and go back to recover what I can.

Its so exciting to have an online and offline life here, to walk around this georgous city, to feel free, anxious, happy and calm. To dream to hope to live, to suffer, to cry, to smile, to jump, to run, to play, to meditate, to write, to study, to chat, to pray... I am alive and that is what matters.

Now I completely understand when people say "I just feel there is no time for all what I need to do", so I decided to " do only what I WANT to do, is the only thing i have time for"

Welcome new friends, new dreams ..... new love!

Good night!

No hay comentarios: