domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

Someone like her


Dear Diary:

Well .. This week I ve meet this girl and I was talking about her of relationships, goals, religions, etc.. She ended up telling me that she is working on finding out the best way to deal with the fact that she is married and in love of someonelse that doesnt love her back.. I was quite shock .. couldnt really say anything... after a while she said: "Well... but dont worry the good part of all this is that I have married a wonderful person that has taught me many things, made me a better person and is somebody I can count on, he'll be there for me, he is funny, smart, cute and absolutely a great soul ... and well the person I am in love ,even if he doesnt feel the same, he is one of my best friends and that makes me very happy" I must say that I started to be a littke bit curious and asked her:" So is everything all right?" ... She said: "Everything will be better, I know something at least , I wanna be a good person to share life with for my husband and I wanna keep my love as a friend" ... Isnt that hard I asked? ... HEll YES!! she answered..being close to the person you love withouth being able to do anything is like wanting to talk and have no voice... it feel like a pain on the chest that doesnt let you breathe, but u know as I see things.. it can always be worst, and at some point the tag for people may not be the same for all life.. what I mean is that maybe some day I wont love that person anymore, or I will decide to follow my path alone but so far I think this is the best I can do, I know and I wished that I could change eveything just in one minute but that is unreal, what I can say is that I will try my best to make this work for me and for everyone as soon as posible, and well .. there are other things I need to focus now so this maybe the least of my worries now...

I was looking at her thinking: "should be really hard to be in that situation... but then I just hugged her... She started to cry, I knew how she felt and I couldnt do more than give her a hug and tell her "everything is going t be fine, you ll see... " ANd she smiled at me she said" Iknow.. I just hoped sometimes it will be faster"

AT the end ...

Everything happens dependently and the answer to change that is only on my side ...

Steps for a new life...

No hay comentarios: