sábado, 9 de julio de 2011

Risk taking


Dear Diary:

There is just no way to leave specific situations withouth a bad and empty feeling, sometimes I wish there was a way to move on and be happy with decisions taken but not everything can be smoothly left. There is no way you can leave something withouth missing it, but in life you cant have it all.

Sometimes I found myself running in circles, circles or life, with some lectures learnt on the way but without a definite path to follow. However I am truly confident of myself now, I am not afraid! I am sure of what I want but I cant find the way to get it, the situation here is quite stressful as becoming a graduate, unemployed and full of debts is  not really a good situation at all! , but I have the feeling that every piece will fit in the puzzle in the next 4 weeks! .

I have also learnt that patience and calmness are 2 really valuable feelings that can fill your life enormously ! Life is not predictable, people, situations, feelings and opportunities are not permanent, so why to worry? Why not enjoying the day?

Am I right? Have I done the right thing? is everything socially acceptable? I dont know and I honestly I dont think so, but it works for me,... why? Because I am at least honest with myself, with my feelings, with my expectations on life!.

The time is a precious gift that will give me all the answers, for now I only need to work and be honest!



No hay comentarios: