lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Finding the missing piece inside of me

Dear Diary:

Here i go with my next goal ..this is a hard age... I wanna laugh at when I am in my 30´s .. so in order to do that ...

I will experience happiness as an individual first again ..

Being grateful with what I already have..

  • What I like about myself ...

I like being a person who thinks that everything is possible
I like the sensitiveness in my heart
I like my determination to do what I want to do
I like being a dreamer
I like myself when I look at me in the mirror
I like being a clown and being able to laugh at myself
I like being analytic but at the same time adventurous
I like being an independent and smart woman

  • What I have going pretty well in my life ...

I have finished part of my academic dreams
I have the strenght to travel, to experience dreams and life alone
I have worked in what I wanted
I have done stupid things and learnt with my mistakes
I have adapt myself in hard situations
I have realized of my weaknesses
I have got to know myself deeper

  • What I want to let go ...

The insecurity of my decisions
The unknown "what i want"
The anxiety of wanting to do things I cant manage
The sadness of not being great
The stubborness of not accepting and enjoy my reality
The stupidity of not let people go away from my life.
The blindness of not realizing who I am for who and not prioritize this in my decisions
The emptiness in my heart

God Help me to let the situations, feelings, persons flow , let me be in balance with myself.

HELP ME WITH THIS FEELING.. help me to forget, to take away a feeling that is not real, help me to find myself again, help me to love myself, the nature, the world around me, teach me how to share this love , teach me how to scape from this.


I am grateful to Spirit/God from the bottom of my heart for all the above-mentioned blessings. I am so blessed and lucky! Thank you very much!

No hay comentarios: