miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Let it go & make a room for something better

Dear diary :

I was really trying to let this feeling go away and just now I ve just realized that is still there , that there is a hope in my hearth for it to succed... and It just has hurt me real bad .. I dont want to cry, I dont want to feel this pain in my chest, this feeling of "shit I screw this again" .. "how can i just f*.. things like this" and with tears in my eyes I am just wondering and asking .. please God take this away from me ..

I must forgive myself for everything and move on..

I just look so great when I am happy, I can just light myself and imagine me flying on the floor, singing and smiling, I know that my being is in this world for a greater reason than feelign guilty and sad, I am here to light in the world and make other people's life light too

I am sorry God, you have given me so much, so many things in my life and I have not valued them as I should, give me God another chance to do it . Take me to thepath you want me to follow and put me away of everything that can distract me and destroy me.

I want to be happy again all the time, I want to focus on the beauty of my life as I do almost all day .. =) I am a happy person, i have always been , u know diary, today I went to talk to the vp of education at the Univ. he told me " Hey I have the hope thatyou will come back, there are many people here that likes you alot, and is not only for your charisma, but for your achievements" ... man!! that made me feel proud of myself and happy for the situation.. I am scared of course I am .. life is always full of surprises but I think I am alittle wildwith mine =) .

Today also a friend send me an email wishing me luck and sending me the best vibres from kms away and I know she meant it, thanks God for all the people you have put in my life, for all the angels U have sent me .

I will be better ,I am already a better person that I was few moments ago..

Luv u , luv this life that can teach me a lesson every day

I am alife! ...
G od help me, god help me to help others on my way ..

Pd. And now that I think it clearly.. probably all this lesson is for me to learn how to let thing flow!!.. somebody told me that this life is for me to learn this .. probably is just that this is a way fro me to learn it... I dont want to have this kind a lesson again but I can definetely learn people , situations and feelings flow with it... =)

No hay comentarios: