martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Life learnings





Dear Diary
After all this days of traveling there are many things I have learnt but I will write you here some life´s rules that i learnt



1.- Dont be too hard on yourself . Everyone has the same feelings and in many cases do similar mistakes be easier on yourself

2.- Try to feel more with the hearth lowing your rational mind

3.- Happy is just about being calm, serene in peace and smiling

4.- Everyone wants to be happy, some of them sometimes see you as the source of their happiness or suffering dont take it personal is just their perception so keep calm and try not to feel anger or hatred

5.- You can love and you should love as many people as you feel just the way to demonstrate it is the difference, give everyone a place in your life but dont tagged everyone as enemy, friend or stranger, this taggs can be moved very easily to one place to the other.

6.- The best way to be a better wife is also to be a better daughter.

7.-Compassion with love and wisdom arethe best skills I should develop

8.- There are few chances where the world is just waiting for you to grow your spiritual path, healthy, economically stable, educated, free.... what am i waiting for? .. professional career, retirement? Time is now .

9.- Training my mind is the only way tothe happiness... being aware of wrong perceptions, will allow me to understand many situations and take away the suffering and ignorance of my life.

10.... GO FOR IT.. I can do this !! .. this is now!

I am very happy I actually had the time and guts to start this trip, and I hope that I will be able to do what I want.. I want happiness in my life.. I ll get happiness in my life for my soul and mind.


Thanks for listening me ..

No hay comentarios: