martes, 13 de julio de 2010

Its nothing...



Dear Diary:

I kind a get some things today , YOu know I asked a friend for some help to learn something and I was really hoping he ll agree.. because it wasnt big deal and I just really like to spend time with him,he is sometimes interesting, funny and nice but I just realized that he was gonna say no and inside him he really wasnt interested to help and that really make me sad, I dont know if it was because of something I used to do or did or want to do sometimes but I was just ... shocked I guess
I understand that sometimes you just dont have time or dont really feel like doing something , but I also know that when you care about someone you just try, I mean everything is possible when you really want it and this wasnt really a hard thing , I realized that I have made the right choice coz if he really couldnt say yes to this, he wouldnt definetely say yes to anything harder than it and It made me realize where I am in his life and I had gotten it all wrong, coz you know I really could lose many things for him and his friendship mean alot to me but ... is this real? ... I am just dissappointed I guess .. and a little bit sad... I guess sometimes we just dont get what we expect or want... which doesnt make anyone better or worse just sometimes you realize who are you for someone, and that is ok. JUst my night is a little bit coudy tonight, but I am sure that tomorrow will be suny again ..


Thanks for listening me diary, I just sometimes made stories on my head and believe that there are things or feelings where there are none , and that is all about growing up... =)

kisses !!

Good night

No hay comentarios: