domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

I ve got the best of both worlds ...



DIARY
Well well well... I have quite a stressful, ineresting weeks .. I have finally work 100% in the company that me and some friends decided to open and I am so excited, nervious, stress, relax.. I actually dont even know how many feelings I have towards this, the only thing I really know is that my life has improved and I feel totally muchhh better than before.

About my personal emotional life.. well some things happened and I did get angry, sad and all those disturbed emotions that I knew it will come but I didint actually react as bad as I could have and I think I made some choices changed some attitudes, said some things and put everything in its real importance and I can say that I've got the best of both worlds!! I get to keep a great friend that I love and get the best part of him that is being a friend that anyone could say "is he ur bf?" ( as it happened this weekend) coz we have such a cool friendship where I get to bother him and viceversa and we dont dissapoint or invade the personal space of the other so.. great!!

On the other hands I am improving myself and I think I will keep on this track .. starting with the excitement of learning sooo many things, yoga, a whole 2 weeks of tibetian budism, a certificate in massage therapy, some mkt books and so on.. soo I am so happy and I thanks the world for this opportunity ...

YEa babe!! Ive got the best of both worlds!! =)

No hay comentarios: