jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

Every day just one step at a time

Well Diary

I am back and Here we comes... lets start thismind trainning ... u know that I keep thiking and thinking and I just cant stop the idea of my mind but I dont even know why I am thiking it again.. maybe because my mind got used to the idea but that idea is just making me act like a fool, yesterday I act like a total stranjger for me, I mean I was kind a sarcastic, rude and put some pressure on the conversations and request at a meeting with friends and it was because in my mind I didint know how to react and I just end up being someone I am not ... so lets train this!!=) I wanna be myself with my friends and I dont want to run away from any of them

So breath ..... I realized of it so is a good step now lets try to change it lets try to be more ourselves ok?


Day 1 Train...

Wake up early to do breakfast and be a nice person to share life with for macicko
Think positive, past is past, now the presetn and the present needs calm and tranquility
When this idea comes to your mind dont block it, just let it go but dont focus on it jut let it pass ..

LEts see how it goes..


ME

1 comentario:

J dijo...

Well I lost the class of violence but I leave my sister happy and exited with her site and additionally I'm updating on this, I see a lot of activity, I read all the entries but I keep with this, "ons step at time", I guess there is the secret there is a lot of chances, a lot of scenarios, a lot of any kind of stuff, but we can take one at time, but the good new is that may at the end we can taste all them. :)