lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

It's raining men Hallelujah


Dear Diary..

well is not that there are actually men rainning, its more like a thunder of feelings towards men that have really touched my hearth this time, but at the end, I think the most important part is that I have being honest! honest with myself and with the others so I am happy!!

Its a new time, time to think, to work hard, to study hard, to analize, to be with myself and time to know more people, I am excited with it, i feel that I have left behind me some great guys but for one as I am not the one for him, he is not the one for me, and i still feel that I have failed one of them ,i wish I can repay him for this. I insist a lot many people have told me during my life that I am pretty intense, but I like to know where I am standing, I hate to be in a moving sand, I want either to be on the ice, coz at some point the spring will come and it will eventually melt, or I may be standing on a ferti soil, if its the case then I for sure will try to cultivate something, but I need to know the truth, right now, I am sure I am on the ice.. but It will melt and so far I am learning how to skate, and more towards what makes me feel happy and special =), so right now I am calm in that sense, I am terrified for what I have in front of me, I am excited, doubt, speechless but I have hope, and the strength to go on with my life.

Coz I am 29!! looking acoordingly to the buch of classmates i have like 25 maximum so WOW!! here we goo !!

I willl write later diary, right now I am very sleepy and with a bunch of papers to read!!

Kisses!!

No hay comentarios: