sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

...Falling in love...


Dear Diary:

I am back.. these days have been wonderful, full of so many different and interesting people, ful of energy, enthusiasm and life, however I am still feeling weird it maybe because of the stress I ve been through these month, changing of life, making nuts decisions and realizing that I am , I was and I will be in the same position in people¨s life .. that kind a confuse me I am not very sure whether I am happy or sad for it, and by that I mean I am happy coz I am able to follow my life, my way, my path withouth worrying for the ... "maybe one day" dream that I was kind a stock for some time now , but on the other hand I am sad because I misunderstood everything and I am afraid that with that idea I have pushed myself in to a decision that was not the time to do.

Life is absolutely wonderful, full of dreams, life, problems, solutions, ideas and feelings,I love this place, the power it has, the energy that everyone can transmit, the opportunities, the failures, the HOPE, is a city with HOPE and it makes me calm, smile, focus on the future and live!..

I have enrolled in many clubs at the University, and I am very excited, at the Consulting Club I wil meet guys from the MBA and they are my age so that will be very cool! @ the music club I will meet people that are so different from me that makes me wonder and Tarek will be the president so that will make it fun!, @ the soccer club, Ill get to practice my english with the snobish american girls and I may get to learn how to play better, @ the Language exchange I may get to practice my italina, and @ the yoga club I may get classes for free.. so the future looks wonderful and I am happy to be here! .. Diary hold fingers for me to get another credit!

Good night

No hay comentarios: