viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

My year 2010


Dear Diary:

Its amazing how fast a whole year pass.. This year has been for me one of the hardest but also one of the most amazing years, I have found " the piece", The missing piece, its a piece to start the puzzle , Now i have the tools I need .

But in order to get to this point I needed to quit my job, make a strong change in my life, thanks people in my life to help open myself to a new way of living, of loving, of giving myself to someone. This year I went to India, I moved to another continent, I started a new life to realize one more time that my fears will come with me wherever I go, opportunities of finding new people and unfocus will always be there, some stronger than the others, but this time I knew that all that happens in my life is my decision, everything is under my control and I am happy that this time even if I didnt react as I wished I could see the whole picture clearer and faster and was able to move myself to my path, the path where I feel warm, calm, easy and happy.

This year I have meet many people in different circumstances , every one lighting my way and giving me clues and answers that I needed, I am so lucky, so fortunate and so blessed to be around the people in this world!.

tayatha om muni muni
Maha muni ye soha !
Tayatha om Muni muni
Maha muni ye soha.

For pojko: Thanks for being there, withouth you my life will feel empty and I will feel alone, thanks for giving me smiles and support when i need it , for understanding me,thanks for sharing your life with me ..

Give me LIFE, the chance to be alive and its all what I will ask for. I will make my best to keep focus... BRING IT ON!!

GRACIAS!


No hay comentarios: