jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

Spring Meditation


Dear Diary:
Sorry to abandon you for so long, but i have been thinking, meditating and analyzing my attitudes,behaviours and so on.

I have made a big effort to increase my network and to develop networking skills, in the beginning I did it only for the sake of having more people on the linked in account or followers on twitter as a goal but then I realize that it will take a while until i find my place on my professional career, that the competition is hard and numerous and that there are guys there who will be better and with better connections, that sometimes make me stress however after all... I dont really want to be rich and famous, I just want to find a place, a calm place where I can do what I love, where I can have tme to rest, enjoy, be with family and keep doing hobbies.

I have meet many interesting people on the way but as one of my friend said " its not enough to meet people but to keep that connection" obviously is hard when it gets to a big number but also the real connections do not require a constant communication but once in a while deep and honest ones.

I will keep fighting and dreaming for a future full of the present while enjoying my time around such amazing people.

I have to say that I have never felt more attractive or sure in my life with who i am , i guess is all about the age and how mature you can get when you are reaching the 30s but I am grateful with the life for giving me this opportunity and I dont want to damage it by getting involve in situations that will take my peace away.. there is so much to do that I can not unfocus now. I am here to enjoy, live, smile and keep dreaming!

=) Thanks for listening diary

Yo

No hay comentarios: