jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

What else to do?

Dear Diary

Honestly I don't know how come I am this calm with some many things that are stressing me right now



  • Trying to get money to stay here for a couple of months more to keep looking for an opportunity
  • Losing some friends on the way for different complicated reasons ( that at some point will flow and go away) 
  • So many things changing either for me or for the circumstances 


I wonder where to start, if i have tried what I had to, If i had just lose time and how can i manage to focus only in one thing or to put things in order,  sometimes I am not even sure of what kind of job I want to do,  my dream job is being able to live by writing or having a business online that will allow me to be anywhere in the world but even if I have been researching and even studying and working on the field I need to decide where I am going to put my effort on... and well right now I also need to find a job and stay here or close by.  I love to be in Europe is amazing but I just haven't managed to get the opportunity i am looking for ... what else to do ?

1) keep applying for jobs
2) Apply in other countries
3) Start a part time job
4) Go back home?

I am very confused here, I know what I want to do but i am afraid I wont make it and the situation will get worst! I am right now in a big conflict of interests.

Guess some sleep and food may help right now

Talk to you later


No hay comentarios: