jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

Work hard, dream far


Dear Diary:

In life many of the decisions are not easy or unpainful, actually the most important ones , the ones that will represent a big step on your life are actually the exactly opposite, I have read a post from a guy that is , I think around 15 older than me and has followed the path I want in a professional career however he is in a stage in life where you get to stop and think on whether what you are doing is really what you want to do. I have asked myself this questions a numerous times, some days I go to bed thinking "maybe tomorrow I can do it better" or "I think this was a great day" I have learnt a lot in these last years and honestly I have taken my own decisions, I have being honest to myself, and I am proud of it! I may have changed some wrong steps in life however everyone has taught me something and I am very happy to have taken them.

I am still believing that i dont want to be rich, I dont want to be poor either but i want a calm life full of freedom and love. I want to share my life with someone, I want to be able to help others and I would love to keep learning something new every day. Is this a lot to ask? Maybe yes, maybe not, I am working for it and i know that right now doesnt look promising, but I know that soon the things will change, will improve. in the meanwhile there is no other thing to do than to keep dreaming!





1 comentario:

Nitalini dijo...

things will change sooner than you know. keep the faith. God is right there with you. besos