jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

A journey to an unexpected destination


Dear Diary 

I didnt want to talk to you because everything looked so gray that I didint want to  write about it and then read it and find out that I was seeing the world in the wrong colour, You know this days I have cried a lot but I have also received the help of others and meet many other souls that have the same fears, dreams, curiosity for life that i havent felt alone for one moment! .  Also the people I ve met in the past has been there for me, supporting me, huging me and reminding me that I am not alone.

This is a hard time I am in the middle ofthe way without a defined path to follow, I know I should be excited and happy for what it comes in front of me but I just dont know what is the right thing to do or the right decision to take, I just know that I will put myself out there in the world and for some reason my hearth will lead my way.

There are people that arrive to your life and that you feel that you would like to have them around but for some reason is not the time or the place to be and you have to let it go but not in the way of a total separation but a light strong thread that will hold you both until the time and the place comes but I should be able to improve myself and keep enjoying the life and being positive about it by myself along the way .

I wish that decisions could be made now, that goals, expectations and actions could be made but I am sure that if there hasnt been done its because something better is in front of me and that I must keep working hard and smiling while this happens.

By now the only thing I can do is to enjoy! enjoy all the journey until the final destination comes! .

No hay comentarios: