domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

Un nuevo año, benvenuto 2012!

Sometimes in life there are good moments and sometimes not so good, but at the end the most important thing is that we are still alive, we are here, no matter how many mistakes we did in the past, how many wrong paths we took or follow, all of those have taken us right here where we are now and has made us the person we are bad or good, right or wrong, we are alwasy able to change it, to write our own story, to change th course of our destiny and to live!

Some moments are harder than others, some are absolutely magic that no words can explain them, this year I have had many of them, I have walked around different paths, and met wonderful walkers like me that has push me to dream over an over again, but this is my life, the life I can decide how to live, the one that has bringing me back to my country because I have still something to do here, and i am realizing that every day i am here!, I have taken the right decision, and I will enjoy every day i am wherever I am meant to be!. But I am still a dreamer, and I will fight to reach this coming one, and that keeps me smiling but whether that happends soon or later I will keep smiling for all the blessing I am receiving and I will work hard to find my way, the path that fulfills me and hopefully that helps me help others, share my love and my life with other human beings around...

GRazie! grazie for a year full of experiences, learnings and moments, thanks to my angel that has taken care of me and for the life to teach me something everyday and has helped me to train my mind into a more positive one!... This is my way, this is my path, this is my life

Dear diary... here we go again!



No hay comentarios: