jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Someone to look after you

I am realizing that no matter what I do or i am able to do I am looking for a person that I feel he can protect me, probably because I didnt have my dad at home or nowhere close where I could feel he is protecting me, he cared of course and he loves me I know but he wasnt there to protect the house, to take decisions to make me feel relax,  everytime i met someone I can really fast say whether he is able to give me that, peace and it isnt in the sense of me doing nothing and just lay back and enjoy life while he takes care of me,  i am not like that I will never be that person however I am looking for that feeling that sometimes i just dont need to take the decisions, i can just follow him and I will love to follow someone and not being followed,  I can be a leader outside in the real world, I can fight against believes  and I know that I am perfectly able to live by myself however I dream to have that a person that take care a person that wants to share his life with someone like me with the goods and bads and be my teammate but also my protector and I just havent found that and I am in no hurry, I am learning things everyday and I am trying to be a better me even if sometimes itss just really hard to do.

I want to feel that I am part of something that wants me there ...

No hay comentarios: