domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

1 Good bye, 1 C u later


Dear Diary:

U know how hard is to say good bye .... good bye to a nice feeling, to a good job, to a wrong belief and to a special person... but sometimes is the only way to grow, to move on, to accept, to grief and to be ready, ready to feel freedom, feel uniqueness, satisfaction and love.. ISnt is weird that sometimes we need to stop loving someone to start loving the rest of the world? .



Dont know if this is really true but sometimes loving that specifically person is not the answer, is not even a possibility and it just makes you tired, exhausted, stock. I know that Love can be wonderful when both people are wiling to risk it all, to risk their own balance in life, their own individual rules and be happy but when this is not there, the answer for the one that is stock is just to get rid of it.

I cant say that it doesnt hurt, it makes an empty sense of reality but at the end is the best thing to do ....

My little angel, I know u are with me all the time, hug me at night, smile to me in the morning, show me the path to go, the thoughts to think, the anxiety to overcome, the lovely world around me, with you next to me, everything is possible.

A Big kiss from the deepest place in my hearth to that special person that has changed it all inside, i wish you to be happy coz I know I will.

Good bye my love, see you later my friend.

Topic .... closed...
feeling... on the way to vanish

Life.... here I go again, thanks for letting me live w/ u

Bring it on!!! =)

No hay comentarios: