viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Its all about creativity



Dear Diary

I ve just read about this mother and her small daugther , the mom writes a blog about how she is teaching her daughter to learn at home and go one day a week to school.. I loved it !!, hope one day i will have the energy, excitement and patience to do it with mine.

I ve been at home for about 24 hours now, i am searching and searching about different topics for my international marketing class.. to be honest, I love it! , I love marketing, I love how the technology is changing it all, however I still believe that is all about creativity, enjoying, having fun and live 100%.

Looking through the window of my little room, I see the sun telling me good bye and I just can smile! , I remember things, situations, faces and i just know that there are a bunch of smiles waiting for me, thanks God!, is going good!! =)

"If tomorrow never comes, would she know how much i love her...". (Ronan Keating), listening this song I just can dream and fall in love! .. I have said it all, there is nothing else inside of me so I am free!!

Today is halloween, and thinking about whether to dress like a mexican doll or a wizard of oz, I think as mexican doll will be a better idea... I would have looked pretty mexican anyway in the wizard of oz outfit hahah ..

See u later diary!

Kisses




No hay comentarios: