jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

... Hard time...

How can I pretend to lie myself and try to go back to something that I dont really want.. What is it to make a decision based on fear of being alone, of not reaching a personal goal.

How to move on if your hearth is still beating for him?

How to forget you if I cant stop thinking about you, if when I am alone I just can remember and dream ?

How to wake up withouth this empty feeling in my hearth?

How to stop crying because I cant do anything to make you change your mind...

And the only answer I got is "..leave it and keep smiling, time will give me the answer and the confort in your hearth, dont go back to what you are sure you dont want, just based on the wrong reasons, dont hurt anyone else on the way and try to live happily by yourself... at the end. It cant be that bad, to end up alone."

God, be with me, stay here, sleep with me and hug me please, because I am not that strong, and because I am just a girl that still needs to grow to be able to focus ONLY in what you have given me, thanks God , thanks for all


No hay comentarios: