sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

All is good!




Dear Diary,


This week has been pretty nice, it was the internet week in London and I completely loved it, we went to many events and meet interesting people in the field, the classes are getting harder but at the same time challenging and excited!


I presented my topic and my hands were shaking and after 1 min I realized that, so I breathed and smiled and suddenly I stop shaking, it was a good experience i will do it more often, I will put myself in those situaitons until I stop getting nervous about it!..oh yea!

This week I missed a friend, but not in the way i used to miss him, I miss the person, the funny situtaions, the laugh, his expresion of " ay si sii si" =), he is a fun person to be with, I hope that after some time he will want to talk to me again, I know I took the right decision, I really need every thought or feeling that should not be there, dissapear, but i just hope he is not so angry at me, that he undertands, and at some point he will consider me as a friend again. I sent him a gift for his birthday, I hope he likes it, ireally care about him and hope that he reaches his goals and dreams, from here diary, I sent him the best luck and a great hug and kiss as friends!

Diary, I have to tell you that I want to move out from my accomodation, is sooo expensive I cant afford it anymore and now I have this chance to move with one of my best friends here so I hope I find someone on time. Thanks God for sending me so nice people around, my new friends are OUTRAGEOUs! (that is a local joke) they are so cool and music oriented, funny girls and great guys, they are my family here, is amazing how the relationships you make when you are far from home can get so close!

I am happy, I am calm and I am seeing this with more clarity , I guess I am growing up!

Way to go!!


No hay comentarios: