martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Stressed / Overloaded


Dear Diary :

I really dont like the times when I dont know where to start, I just feel that is non sense of having those moments in life! .

This week is getting harder and harder, every teacher is giving so many assignments and the group projects are starting to accumulate! I cant really see an ending of it!..

However I am also stressed for the accommodation, can you believe that I posted to 4 different websites, had to join several groups like Arabs in london, italians in london, french in london !! so funny, I hope it works!! But as one person told me yesterday, after doing the work something should come out from it and if it doesnt is because is the best for you... so I hope everythin will go great.. but to be honest I REALLY want to move!! that house will be so much fun to live with Moises and now there is a chance that even Tarek will move there ... will be so great!! I love this guys they are so nice and crazy , and I really need someone to talk to while I am at home!

On the other side there are nice new topics that I am learning and we are going to compete for this case challenge about water .org, an organization that helps people to get the water they need is so great! I just posted a signature on this blog and I will put some on other sites, we need to understand the importance of water and how is affecting the lives of many!

Thanks Diary, and I really need to do some exercise today, I have been sitting for 10 hours today! nuts!

Big hug and gutten nacht!

No hay comentarios: